2.Front and rear panel
2. Front and rear panel
The controls and other parts of the ER-1
can be broadly grouped as shown in the dia-
Here you can control the waveform and the
• WAVE: Select the basic waveform.
• PITCH: Specify the basic pitch.
• MOD TYPE (modulation type): Select the type
of pitch modulation.
• MOD DEPTH (modulation depth): Specify the depth of pitch modulation.
• MOD SPEED (modulation speed): Specify the speed of pitch modulation.
2. Original Value LED
This will light when the knob or control you are currently moving reaches the value of
the original saved sound of the pattern.
3. MOTION SEQ (motion sequence)
This allows you to record knob movements. Each time you press this key, the setting will
alternate between Off (dark), SMOOTH, and TRIG HOLD.
Here you can control the volume and panning..
• DECAY: Specify the decay speed. For an audio part, this sets the gate time.
• PAN: Specify the stereo location of the sound.
• LEVEL: Adjust the level. For the accent part, this adjusts the accent level.
• LOW BOOST: This emphasizes the low frequencies.
Depending on the settings of Level and other parameters, raising the Low Boost may
damage your speakers or headphones etc., so please use appropriate caution.
Here you can control the delay effect.
• DEPTH (delay depth): Adjust the volume of the delay.
• TIME (delay time): Adjust the delay time.
• TYPE: Select the type of delay. Each time you press this key, the setting will alternate
between Normal (dark), MOTION SEQ, and TEMPO DELAY.