Thank you for purchasing the Electribe·R
help anyone from beginners to hard-core users to produce truly original music.
By using the front panel knobs and keys, you can create analog percussion sounds intuitively, and
easily create rhythm patterns using these sounds.
looking for originality in their music.
• The ER-1
thesizer, two audio input parts, four PCM sound parts, and an accent part.
• By combining percussion sound with audio input (external input) rhythms, the ER-1
you the expressive possibilities of a completely new type of rhythm machine.
• The Motion Sequence function lets you record and loop knob movements, and these patterns can
be recorded independently for each part.
• Sixteen step grid input is featured --- the ideal way to input rhythms. It's also easy to record in
• You can quickly modify sounds or rhythm patterns to change your performance while you play.
• Sounds you create and up to 256 original rhythm patterns (each up to 64 steps long) can be stored
• Up to sixteen songs can be created by combining multiple patterns and adding knob movements
etc. (event data), and stored in memory.
• Delay and low-boost effects are provided.
• Pattern Set Play lets you register sixty-four patterns in the sixteen step keys, and switch patterns as
• Tap tempo and MIDI Clock can be used to synchronize the ER-1
nal sequencer or turntable etc.
• The ER-1
expansion tone generator.
• The MIDI Dump function lets you save data on a computer or external sequencer etc.
About the data you create on the ER-1
Patterns and songs that you create on the ER-1
you select a different pattern or song, or turn off the power before performing the Write operation.
If you wish to save an edited pattern, song, or global data, be sure to perform the Write operation.
Even after Writing the edited data, it is still possible to restore all songs and patterns etc. to the factory
settings. (Refer to p.44 "Restoring the factory setting data.")
II is a unique and easy-to-use rhythm instrument that uses DSP synthesis technology to
II is the ideal tool for the musician, DJ, sound creator, or desktop-music user who is
II is a simple, analog-feeling percussion synthesizer with a four-part percussion syn-
II can be controlled from an external sequencer or keyboard etc., and used as a MIDI
II by editing will return to their un-edited state if
II's performance with an exter-