63602026GB.fm Page 29 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:37 PM
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for
the storage of fresh food and the freezer
compartment only for the storage of frozen
food, the freezing of fresh food, and to make
• During installation, make sure the appliance
does not damage the power cable.
• Do not store glass containers with liquids in
the freezer since they may burst.
• Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately
after taking them out of the freezer since they
may cause cold burns.
• Before servicing or cleaning the appliance,
unplug it from the mains or disconnect the
electrical power supply.
• Make sure that the appliance is not near a heat
• Do not store or use petrol, gas or flammable
liquids in the vicinity of the appliance or other
electrical appliances. The fumes can create a
fire hazard or explosion.
• To ensure adequate ventilation, leave a space
on both sides and above the appliance and
follow the installation instructions.
• Keep the appliance ventilation openings free.
• All appliances equipped with an ice maker or
water dispenser must be connected to a
mains water supply that delivers potable
water only (with water pressure between 1.7
and 8.1 bar (25 and 117 PSI)). Ice makers and/
or water dispensers not directly connected to
a mains water supply must be filled with
potable water only.
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in an area
suitable for its size and use.
• For the water connection, use the pipe
supplied with the new appliance and do not
use that of the previous appliance.
• The appliance must be handled and installed
by two or more persons.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
• Place the appliance in a dry and well-ventilated
place. The appliance is set for operation at
specific ambient temperature ranges, according
to the climatic class indicated on the data plate:
The appliance may not work properly if it is left
for a long period at a temperature above or
below the indicated range.
Amb. T. (°C)
From 10 to 32
From 16 to 32
From 18 to 38
From 18 to 43
• Be careful not to damage the floors when you
move the appliance (e.g. parquet flooring).
• Do not use mechanical, electric or chemical
means other than those recommended by the
Manufacturer to speed up the defrost process.
• Do not damage the refrigerator's refrigerant
• Do not use or place electrical appliances
inside the compartments if they are not of the
type expressly authorised by the
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety. Children
should be supervised to ensure that they don't
play with the appliance..
• Power cable modification or replacement must
only be carried out by qualified personnel.
• Do not use single/multiple adapters or
• It must be possible to disconnect the appliance
from the mains by unplugging it or by means of
a two-pole switch fitted upline of the socket.
• Ensure that the voltage indicated on the
appliance data plate corresponds to the
domestic supply voltage
• Do not swallow the contents (non-toxic) of
the ice packs (if provided).
• The Manufacturer declines any liability if the
above recommendations and precautions are
Amb. T. (°F)
From 50 to 90
From 61 to 90
From 64 to 100
From 64 to 110