To ensure best use of your appliance, carefully
read the operating instructions which contain a
description of the product and useful advice.
Keep these instructions for future reference.
1. After unpacking the appliance, make sure it is not
damaged and that the door closes properly. Any
damage must be reported to the dealer within
24 hours of delivery of the appliance.
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
• Be careful not to damage the floors (e.g. parquet)
when moving the appliance.
• Make sure the appliance is not near a heat
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in a place suitable
for its size and use.
• The appliance is arranged for operation in places
where the temperature comes within the following
ranges, according to the climatic class given on
the rating plate. The appliance may not work
properly if it is left for a long time at a temperature
outside the specified range.
Climatic Class Amb. T. (°C)
From 10 to 32
From 16 to 32
From 16 to 38
From 16 to 43
• Make sure the voltage specified on the rating
plate corresponds to that of your home.
• Do not store or use petrol, flammable liquids
or gas in the vicinity of this or other electrical
appliances. The fumes can cause fires or
• Do not swallow the contents (non-toxic) of the ice
packs (in some models).
BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the
appliance on, to ensure that the refrigerant circuit
is fully efficient.
3. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
• Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately
after taking them out of the freezer since they may
cause cold burns.
• For products designed to use an air filter inside an
accessible fan cover, the filter shall be always in
position when the refrigerator is in function.
• Before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning
operation, unplug the appliance or disconnect it
from the power supply.
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for storing
fresh food and the freezer compartment only
for storing frozen food, freezing fresh food and
making ice cubes.
• Do not store glass containers with liquids in the
freezer compartment since they may break.
• Avoid storing unwrapped food in direct contact
with internal surfaces of the refrigerator or freezer
• "The bulb used inside the appliance is specifically
designed for domestic appliances and is not
suitable for general room lighting within the home
(EC Regulation 244/2009)".
The Manufacturer declines any liability for
injury to persons or animals or damage to
property if the above advice and precautions
are not respected.