63602026GB.fm Page 32 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:37 PM
SWITCHING ON THE APPLIANCE
When the appliance is connected to the mains power supply, if compartment are not cold enough, "LF"
will appear on the freezer temperature display and "LC" on the refrigerator temperature display. Freezer
and refrigerator temperature setting is off. When the compartments reach a normal operating
temperature, the freezer temperature display will show -16°C (4 bars alight on the temperature setting)
and the refrigerator temperature display +2°C (5 bars alight on the temperature setting).
REFRIGERATOR COMPARTMENT TEMPERATURE BUTTON
• Press button "
• The temperature display will show +2°C.
• The first time the button is pressed, the refrigerator bars will start
blinking; if button "
temperature display will show +4°C.
• Each time this button is pressed, 4 bars will light up and the display
will show a warmer setting (+2°C, +4°C, +6°C, +8°C); the
temperature display and bars will blink 5 times and the acoustic
alarm will sound.
• When the temperature display reaches +8°C, if you press the "
button again, the temperature display will restart from +2°C.
• If any of the Holiday, Super Freeze, Super Cool or Economy modes
were activated before setting the temperature, the appliance will go
on working in the previous mode. When the previous mode is
cancelled/finished manually or automatically the temperature setting
will be activated.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
GUIDE TO SELECTING FUNCTIONS
" is pressed again within 2 seconds, the