63602026GB.fm Page 37 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:37 PM
This appliance is equipped with a No Frost system that does not require manual defrosting.
The appliance is also provided with a ventilated system, thanks to which the internal temperature is to all
intents and purposes uniform.
Food can be arranged on any shelf inside the appliance. However, take care not to obstruct the air vents
in order to allow air to circulate freely.
Optimal performance is obtained at temperatures between +18°C and +43°C.
SWITCHING ON THE APPLIANCE
• The appliance will switch on automatically when it is plugged in.
• The inside light switches on when the refrigerator door is opened
USING THE REFRIGERATOR
• Temperature Adjustment
For correct operation and optimum storage of food, adjust the temperature in the refrigerator and
freezer compartments separately.
• After being switched on, the refrigerator needs approximately 2 hours to reach the correct
temperature to store a typical volume of food in the refrigerator compartment.
Storing food in the refrigerator compartment
Position the food as shown in the figure.
A. Cooked food
B. Fish, meat
C. Fruit and vegetables
F. Dairy products, cheese
To maintain the vitamins, aroma, substance and
freshness of the food to be stored, it is advisable to
wrap food in aluminium foil, cling film or place it in
special freezer containers with lids. This will
prevent odours from mixing.
• The space between the shelves and the rear wall must be unobstructed to allow circulation of air.
• Do not place food in direct contact with the rear wall of the refrigerator compartment.
• Do not place hot food in the refrigerator.
• Store liquids in closed containers.
• Storing vegetables with a high water content can result in condensation in the crisper drawer: this will
not affect the correct operation of the appliance.
• Defrosting of the refrigerator compartment is completely automatic.
• The refrigerator can operate at ambient temperatures between +16°C and +43°C.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals