63602026GB.fm Page 45 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:37 PM
1. Unscrew the two screws which are fixing the middle hinge. Also
remove the two big caps on the left. (FIG-1)
2. Dismantle the refrigerator and freezer door from cabinet by
pulling towards to you together with the middle hinge. (FIG-2)
3. Remove the kick plate by pulling forward.
Unscrew the bottom hinge fixing screws and remove it.
Unscrew the pin of hinge from Hole 1, rotate the bottom hinge
90° and screw the pin to Hole 2. (See Detail A) Then screw the
hinge to bottom left side of refrigerator. (FIG-3)
4. Unscrew the screw fixing the top hinge cover and remove it.
Unscrew the two screws fixing the top hinge and remove it.
Insert the two big caps that are put in the user manual bag to left
side cap holes. (FIG-4)
5. Unscrew the screw fixing the top hinge pin.
Turn the pin by 180° then fix it to left side of the top hinge by
screwing it. (FIG-5)
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
two big caps
and kick plate
Turn the top hinge