PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL
• The appliance must be handled and installed by
two or more persons.
• Be careful not to damage the floors (e.g.
parquet) when moving the appliance.
• During installation, make sure the appliance
does not damage the power cable.
• Make sure the appliance is not near a heat
• To guarantee adequate ventilation, leave a space
on both sides and above the appliance and
follow the installation instructions.
• Keep the appliance ventilation openings free.
• Do not damage the appliance refrigerant circuit
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in a place suitable
for its size and use.
• Install the appliance in a dry and well-ventilated
place. The appliance is arranged for operation in
places where the temperature comes within the
following ranges, according to the climatic class
given on the rating plate. The appliance may not
work properly if it is left for a long time at a
temperature outside the specified range.
• Make sure the voltage specified on the rating
plate corresponds to that of your home.
• Do not use single/multi adapters or extension
• For the water connection, use the pipe supplied
with the new appliance; do not reuse that of the
• Power cable modification or replacement must
only be carried out by qualified personnel.
• It must be possible to disconnect the appliance
from the power supply by unplugging it or by
means of a mains two-pole switch installed
upstream of the socket.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
Amb. T. (°C)
Amb. T. (°F)
From 10 to 32 From 50 to 90
From 16 to 32 From 61 to 90
From 16 to 38 From 61 to 100
From 16 to 43 From 61 to 110
• Do not store or use petrol, flammable liquids or
gas in the vicinity of this or other electrical
appliances. The fumes can cause fires or
• Do not use mechanical, electric or chemical
means other than those recommended by the
Manufacturer to speed up the defrost process.
• Do not use or place electrical devices inside the
appliance compartments if they are not of the
type expressly authorised by the Manufacturer.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for
• To avoid the risk of children becoming trapped
and suffocating, do not allow them to play or
hide inside the appliance.
• Do not swallow the contents (non-toxic) of the
ice packs (in some models).
• Do not eat ice cubes or ice lollies immediately
after taking them out of the freezer since they
may cause cold burns.
• Before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning
operation, unplug the appliance or disconnect it
from the power supply.
• All appliances equipped with an automatic ice-
maker and water dispenser must be connected
to a water supply that only delivers drinking
water (with mains water pressure of between
0.17 and 0.81 Mpa (1.7 and 8.1 bar)). Automatic
ice-makers and/or water dispensers not directly
connected to the water supply must be filled
with drinking water only.
• Use the refrigerator compartment only for
storing fresh food and the freezer compartment
only for storing frozen food, freezing fresh food
and making ice cubes.
• Do not store glass containers with liquids in the
freezer since they may burst.
The Manufacturer declines any liability if the
above advice and precautions are not