Connecting/Disconnecting audio boots
Connecting audio boots
1. Align the tip of the audio boot with the groove just above the battery com-
partment and below the model number.
2. Once in place, move the boot in the direction of the bat-
3. Gently click the audio boot onto the hearing instrument.
Disconnecting audio boots
1. Press and hold the button on the front side of the
2. Gently remove the audio boot from the hearing
Care and maintenance
Your hearing instrument is protected by a layer of protective, hydrophobic nanocoat material.
Please follow the following instructions to prolong the durability of your hearing instruments:
1. Keep your hearing instrument clean and dry. Wipe the case with a soft cloth or tissue after
use to remove grease or moisture. Do not use water or solvents, as these can damage the
2. Never immerse hearing instruments in water or other liquids, as liquids may cause perma-
nent damage to the hearing instruments.
3. Avoid rough handling of hearing instruments or dropping them on hard surfaces or floors.
4. Do not leave hearing instruments in or near direct heat or sunlight, such as in a hot, parked
car, as excessive heat can cause damage or deform the casing.
5. Do not wear your instrument while showering, swimming, in heavy rain or in a moist atmos-
phere such as a steam bath or sauna.
6. If your instrument does get wet, or if it has been exposed to high
humidity or perspiration, it should be left to dry out overnight with the
battery out and the battery compartment open. It is also a good idea
to put the instrument and battery in a sealed container together with a
drying agent (desiccator) overnight. Do not use the instrument until it
is completely dry. Consult your hearing care professional as to which
drying agent to use.