Removal (custom earmolds)
1. Hold a portion of your earmold towards the back of the ear.
2. Pull the earmould outward and simultaneously rotate the earmold forward.
3. Consult your hearing care professional if you have difficulties removing the hearing
1. Hold the thin tube with your thumb and forefinger and pull the
2. Consult your hearing care professional if you have difficulties
removing the hearing instrument.
operation of the hearing instrument
Volume control (in 70, 80 and 90 models)
The volume wheel has numbers on it from 1 to 4, with 4 being
the maximum volume setting. During the fitting of the hear ing
instrument, your hearing care practitioner will select an optimal
volume setting for you. Please note the setting of that particular
level. To increase the volume with the instrument fit to your ear,
turn the volume control wheel up. To reduce the volume, turn the
Please note that your instrument has been fit by your hearing care professional and that your hear-
ing loss requires a certain amount of amplification. This will also affect how much you are able to
increase the volume on your instrument. If you want to go back to the default volume setting, the
volume control has to be set at 2,5 (between 2 and 3). If you prefer not to use the volume wheel your
hearing care practitioner can disable the volume control.