Reverse the hinge
1. Place the inner door, screw head side up, on the work space.
2. Remove the 4 hinge screws that hold the hinge to the door
and remove hinge.
A. Hinge side screw
B. Locator pins on hinge
C. Top side screw
3. Move the large hole screw to the opposite side. Remove the
2 plug screws and plastic plugs, and insert them in the
original screw holes on the opposite side.
A. Hinge screws
B. Large hole screw
C. Plug screws and plastic plugs
4. Move hinge to the other side and reattach with the 4 screws
removed in Step 3. Make sure locator pins line up in holes
and drive the top 2 screws in place first to help drive locator
pins into proper location.
5. Set the inner door assembly aside.
Reverse the door handle
1. Place the outer door assembly face down on work space.
2. Remove the 6 screws that hold the intermediate door to the
outer door assembly. Remove the intermediate door, and set
hinge shield aside. Remove the hinge hole cover.
3. Rotate the window assembly 180º and reattach the
intermediate door, hinge shield and hinge hole cover with the
6 screws removed in Step 2.
Reinstalling the door
1. Place the inner door assembly into the outer door assembly.
To fit correctly, the inside door assembly edge is completely
inside the outside door assembly edge.
2. Reassemble the inner and outer door assemblies with the
A. Intermediate door
B. Hinge shield
C. Hinge hole cover