SpeechMike Classic Barcode Installation and User Manual
Thank you for buying a Philips SpeechMike.
The SpeechMike Classic Barcode has been designed to offer optimum user
convenience and greater efficiency for your daily work. This manual covers the
installation of the SpeechMike Classic Barcode hardware and software, the handling of
the SpeechMike Classic Barcode and the testing of the installation.
SpeechMike Classic Barcode features
• Professional dictation input device for single-handed operation.
• LEDs for visual and built-in loudspeaker for acoustic feedback.
• All buttons can be programmed to suit individual user preferences.
• Philips SpeechMike Classic Barcode LFH 6294 with self-adhesive microphone
• Drivers for Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
• SpeechMike Control Application to customize button settings for the control of
Windows applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
• SpeechMike sound recorder with enhanced recording and playback features.
• SpeechMike Classic Barcode User Manuals.
Support and feedback
For the latest information not contained in the manual, please refer to the Readme file
on the SpeechMike CD or go to the Start menu, Programs, SpeechMike and select
For the latest version of the SpeechMike software package, please contact your
For additional information on professional speech processing and speech recognition
solutions from Philips Speech Processing, please visit our web site at:
For further information, please refer to the "World-Wide Service Information" booklet
included with this package.