SpeechMike Pro Barcode Reader Installation and User Manual
Thank you for buying a Philips SpeechMike.
The SpeechMike Pro has been designed to offer optimum user convenience and
greater efficiency for your daily work. This manual covers the installation of the
SpeechMike Pro hardware and software, the handling of the SpeechMike Pro and the
testing of the installation.
SpeechMike Pro Barcode Reader features
• Professional multimedia input device for single-handed operation.
• LEDs for visual and built-in loudspeaker for acoustic feedback.
• Built-in barcode reader
• All buttons can be programmed to suit individual user preferences.
• Philips SpeechMike Pro LFH 6184 with self-adhesive microphone holder.
• Mouse drivers for Windows 98, Windows ME, NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows
• SpeechMike Control Application to customize button settings for the control of
Windows applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
• SpeechMike sound recorder with enhanced recording and playback features.
• Barcode reader configuration application (on CD only)
• SpeechMike Pro User Manuals.
Support and feedback
For the latest information not contained in the manual, please refer to the Readme file
on the SpeechMike CD or go to the Start menu, Programs, SpeechMike and select
For the latest version of the SpeechMike software package, please contact your
For additional information on professional speech processing and speech recognition
solutions from Philips Speech Processing, please visit our web site at:
For further information, please refer to the "World-Wide Service Information" booklet
included with this package.