2. Selecting the group No.
(1) Call the Group No.
• Call the group No. in which the interlocked unit is to be registered.
Use the same operations as section 6-1-1. (1) Selecting the group.
• Select the group with the GROUP
(2) When the group is selected, the corresponding group No. will appear at the group No. display
(3) After the group is selected, if there are registered units, the registered unit with the smallest
address No. will appear.
Example) When group 1 is not registered, and the address 003 indoor unit is registered in group 2.
3. Calling the registration unit
Call the address No. of the indoor unit to be registered as the interlocked unit by pressing the
COLLECTIVE ON/OFF switch.
4. Selecting the interlocked unit's address No.
(1) Set the address No. of the interlocked unit to be registered with the indoor unit selected in
• With the indoor unit from step 3 selected, press the TEMP.
• The address No. of the interlocked unit will change in the following order each time the
switch is pressed. (If held down for three seconds or more, the skip function will activate
when carrying over.)
• The address numbers will appear in reverse order when the TEMP.
Set temperature display section ... Address No.
Group No. display section ............ Address No. attributes
"--" appears after two seconds
"---" displays as no unit
is registered in group 1
" " attributes display after two seconds
The attribute display turns OFF
when the switch is pressed.
Set to the address No. of the interlocked
unit to be registered.