3-1. Collective Setting/Monitor Screen, Group Setting/Monitor Screen
• [Collective Setting/Monitor Screen]
• All groups controlled by this controller can be operated collectively.
• When any of the following operation switches is pressed for more than two seconds, each
default value will appear, and all air conditioners will be set with the next operation.
MODE, FAN SPEED, TEMP., AIR DIRECTION, LOUVER
• The operation details will turn OFF if there is no operation for ten minutes.
• [Group Setting/Monitor Screen]
• Various operations can be performed for the selected group.
• When the COLLECTIVE ON/OFF switch is pressed, all groups will turn ON or OFF.
• If there is no operation for ten minutes, the [Collective Setting/Monitor Screen] will appear.
[Collective Setting/Monitor Screen]
1. Some functions may not be operable depending on the air conditioner model.
2. Refer to "3-2. Various setting methods" on page 8 for more details.
Switches when the COL./GROUP switch
[Group Setting/Monitor Screen]