5. Registering the interlocked unit
(1) When the FAN SPEED switch is pressed in the state shown in step 4, the interlocked unit
will be registered as interlocked to the displayed indoor unit.
• The following type of display will appear when the unit is correctly registered.
If not correctly registered, "
(2) Set the next interlocked unit
• Carry out steps 3 and 5 to register a different indoor unit in the same group to the
• Carry out steps 2, 3 and 5 to register an indoor unit in a different group to the interlocked
• Carry out steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 to register a different indoor unit to a different interlocked unit.
6. Cancelling the interlock setting
Cancel the interlock setting of the indoor unit and interlocked unit.
(1) Call out the screen displayed after the interlocked unit is set, or the screen on which the
interlocked unit was searched.
The address No. of the set indoor unit,
the address No. of the interlocked unit,
and the attributes alternately display.
" will flicker instead of the attribute.