3. Registering the unit into a group
(1) Register the unit selected in step 2 into a group.
• With the group No. and unit address selected in steps 1 and 2 displayed, press the
FAN SPEED switch.
• The registration process will be completed with this step.
• When correctly registered, an attribute such as "
Registration complete screen
The address 006 indoor unit is registered in group 3
The attributes displayed for each unit when registered are as follow.
Local remote controller: RC
(2) Registering a separate unit
• When registering a separate unit into the same group, carry out steps 2 and 3.
• When registering a unit into a different group, carry out steps 1 to 3.
1. Units cannot be registered into the same group with the following combination.
• Indoor unit and LOSSNAY
When registration is attempted, these will not be correctly registered and "88" will
flicker on the screen.
2. If the indoor unit, LOSSNAY and local remote controller are already registered in
another group, they cannot be registered in a different group. However, the slave
system controller can also be registered in a different group.
" will flicker instead of the attribute.
Attribute such as " " will appear when correctly registered.
System controller: SC
" will be displayed. If not correctly
Display the address
No. to be registered.