Example) When groups 1 and 2 are not registered, and the address 005 indoor unit is registered
in group 3
2. Selecting the unit
(1) Select the unit to be registered in the group selected in step 1.
• The address No. at the set temperature display section will change in order each time the
will activate when carrying over.)
• The numbers will appear in reverse order when the TEMP.
Address No. setting range
Set temperature display section : Address No. will appear
(2) When registered unit is selected
• If the selected unit is already registered in any of the 50 groups controlled by this controller,
the following type of display will appear.
Example) When unit 011 is called out with group 3
switch is pressed. (If held down for three seconds or more, the skip function
Indoor unit, LOSSNAY
Local remote controller
Slave system controller
Group operation status display flickers
This indicates that the unit is already
registered in "group 23"
switch is pressed.
001 to 050
101 to 200
000, 201 to 250