6. Initial settings
• When connecting multiple system controllers, designate the system controller with many
functions as the "master", and set the system controllers with few functions as the "slaves".
(Refer to section 8. Setting the functions, "8-1 Using with master system controller" for details
on the "master/slave" settings.)
• If this controller is controlled by the master system controller, carry out the initial settings with
the master system controller. In this case, this controller will use the slave settings, and does
not require initial settings.
6-1. When this controller is master system
The initial settings include the following items:
• Group setting
Open the Initial Setting Mode Screen to make these settings.
(1) The following display will appear when the power to this controller is turned ON.
(2) When group setting information is already set
(3) When there is no group setting information, or when changing the group setting
Hold down the FILTER and LOUVER switches simultaneously for two or more
seconds while "H0" is flickering in step 1, or on the Group Setting/Monitor screen or
Collective Setting/Monitor screen. (When pressing the switches simultaneously, if the
LOUVER switch is pressed first, the Default Setting Mode screen will not open.)
When opening each screen from step 2, if there is an error in any group, the switch
operation will be invalid.
• Interlocked unit setting
During system startup communication,
"H1" will blink at the group No. display section
When system startup communication is completed,
the Group Setting/Monitor Screen will open.
• Collective deletion