(A) Level signal cases
(B) Pulse signal cases
1. Operation will start with the operation signal input, and will stop with the stop signal input.
(This applies to prohibit and permit.)
2. When manual remote control is set to prohibit, the on/off, operation mode, set temperature
and filter reset operations using the manual remote control will be prohibited.
3. Set the pulse duration (contact ON period) to 0.5 sec or more.
1. Level signal
• All operations using this controller and the local remote control are prohibited when
the emergency stop contact is ON.
2. Pulse signal
• All units will continue running even if the ON signal is input. (This also applies to OFF,
prohibit and permit.)
9-2. External signal output functions
• In order to use external signal output, use the 4 wires external output cable that comes with the
(1) External output
In the case when one or more units are running "ON" and an error occurs in one or more units,
a signal indicating that an error is occurring is output.
(2) External output specifications
Lead wires (4wires, with black tube)
1. "ON " is output even when there is "Error ".
Details of each terminal