• Loosen the front fork lower clamp bolt 3 and remove the front
Hold the front fork by the hand to prevent sliding out of the stee-
Do not operate the brake lever while the caliper is
• Remove the front fork cap bolt.
• Remove the spacer 1, spring retainer 2 and spring 3.
• Invert the front fork and stroke it several times to drain out the
• Hold the fork inverted for a few minutes.
• Remove the damper rod bolt using the special tools and 7 mm
& 09940-34520: "T" handle
09940-34531: Attachment "A"
• Remove the damper rod 4 and rebound spring 5.