FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
REMOVAL AND DISASSEMBLY
• Remove the rear view mirror 1.
• Disconnect the front brake light switch couplers 2.
• Remove the reservoir tank cap 3 and diaphragm.
• Suck up brake fluid as much as possible.
• Place a rag underneath the union bolt on the master cylinder
to catch any spilt brake fluid. Remove the brake hose union
bolt and disconnect the brake hose.
Immediately and completely wipe off any brake fluid
contacting any part of the motorcycle. The fluid reacts
chemically with paint, plastics and rubber materials,
etc. and will damage them severely.
• Remove the master cylinder.
• Remove the brake lever 4 and brake switch 5.