Folding the Stroller
• Keep children away from stroller while folding.
• Remove any infant carrier that has been installed
on the stroller. Note that the stroller can still be
folded with the car seat carrier support in place.
• Position the stroller with the handle bar closest to
• Place the canopy into its closed position and
push it all the way forward toward the front of the
stroller as far as it will go.
• If necessary, rotate the front seat to the most
• Make sure both rear wheel brakes are set to their
• Lock both front wheels in place with the locking
levers facing forward.
• To fold, unlatch the safety latch on the lower left
side of the stroller.
• Pull upward on the trigger mechanisms on both
sides of the stroller. See Figure 27.
• While these mechanisms are in the upward
position, push forward on the stroller using the
• Once the stroller begins to fold, push the handle
all the way forward and down until the stroller is
completely folded. See Figure 28.
CAUTION: While folding the stroller, be careful to
keep your fingers from being pinched by moving
• Secure the stroller in the folded position by
engaging the locking latch on the right side of
the stroller over the extended rivet. See Figure
ALWAYS keep children away from the stroller when folding.
Caboose Ultralight Instruction Manual