Assembling and Using your Stroller
To ensure safe operation of your stroller, please follow these
Unpacking the Product
• Carefully remove stroller and all parts from the box and plastic bag.
• Identify the parts (stroller, front wheels (2), rear wheels (2), canopy, parent organizer, tray, car seat
carrier support, rear axle, small washer (2), large washer (4), spring washer (2), snap pin (2), hub cap
(2), red plastic cap, and documents [not shown]) with the pictures in Figures 1.
NOTE: The rear axle is attached with red tie wraps to the rear frame tube. Please carefully detach the
axle from the frame and remove the yellow foam from the ends of the axle for installation. Also, extra
washers and snap pins may be included.
• Discard all packaging materials properly.
• Remove the plastic coverings from all foam handles and any other areas of the product and discard
• DO NOT allow children to play with any packaging materials.
Adult assembly is required for this product. This package contains
small parts. Keep all small parts away from children during assembly.
Caboose Ultralight Instruction Manual
Red Plastic Cap
No tools Required.