Gas bottle safety information
• T his appliance once converted to use Universal LPG is
designed to use a 9kg (20 lbs) gas cylinder.
• T he gas cylinder must be made and marked in
accordance with specifications for LPG cylinders
• T he isolation valve must be turned off when the
appliance is not in use.
• G as cylinders must be stored in an approved housing
out of reach of children.
• W hen disconnecting the gas bottle ensure that all the
control valves are in the 'OFF' position.
• R emove the bottle from any housing in which it may be
stored before disconnection.
• W hen reconnecting the hose to the bottle, ensure that
all connections are tight before replacing in the storage
• C arry out a leakage check as detailed below after each
electrolux integrated barbecue electronic display controls – electronic models 5
Leak test procedure
• E nsure all gas valves are in the 'OFF' position.
• I n a small container, mix a solution of water and
• A fter connection of the hose, turn on the valve at the
• U sing a brush apply the solution to the gas connection
• Bubbling will indicate a leak.
• T urn off the valve and re-tighten the joint. Repeat the
• I f the leak persists, turn of the gas at the isolation valves
detergent or soap.
gas bottle or mains as appropriate.
points and look for bubbles forming.
and contact a licensed gas fitter to correct.
for signs of
cracks or leaks