2 assembling electrolux integrated barbecue
Assembling the barbecue
1. Remove all components from box.
2. Attach heat shield to rear of unit by inserting the three
top tabs into the rear holes and sliding the shield down.
3. Position flame tamers into desired locations (under
where grill sections will be fitted) and fix back edge of
the flame tamer into rear of barbecue body.
4. Fit left and right hand oil reservoirs at front of barbecue.
5. Place hotplate and grill sections into desired positions
ensuring that the flame tamers are under grill sections
NOTE ensure that grill assemblies are orientated
correctly so that the surface of the grill is sloping
forward to allow oil to drain into oil reservoirs.
6. After installation in bench, attach slimline lid or roasting
hood as described in "Fitting the slimline lid or roasting
hood" section of this manual.