Before the installation and use of the appli-
ance, carefully read the supplied instruc-
tions. The manufacturer is not responsible
if an incorrect installation and use causes
injuries and damages. Always keep the in-
structions with the appliance for future ref-
CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE
Risk of suffocation, injury or perma-
• Do not let persons, children included,
with reduced physical sensory, reduced
mental functions or lack of experience
and knowledge use the appliance. They
must have supervision or instruction for
the operation of the appliance by a per-
son who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appli-
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the
appliance when it operates or when it
cools down. Accessible parts are hot.
• If the appliance has a child safety device,
we recommend that you activate it.
Only a qualified person must install
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance from
steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to a
door or under a window. This prevents
hot cookware to fall from the appliance
when the door or the window is opened.
• If the appliance is installed above draw-
ers make sure that the space, between
the bottom of the appliance and the up-
per drawer, is sufficient for air circulation.
• Make sure that the ventilation space of 5
mm, between the worktop and the front
of the below unit, is free. The warranty
does not cover damages caused by the
lack of an adequate ventilation space.
• The bottom of the appliance can get hot.
We recommend to install a non-combus-
tile separation panel under the appliance
to prevent access to the bottom.
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections must be made
by a qualified electrician.
• Before every wiring make sure the main
terminal of the appliance is not live.
• Make sure the appliance is installed cor-
rectly. Loose and incorrect plug and
socket can make the terminal become
• Make sure that a shock protection is in-
• Do not let the electricity bonds touch the
appliance or hot cookware, when you
connect the appliance to the near sock-
• Do not let the electricity bonds tangle.
• Use a strain relief clamp on cable.
• Use the correct mains cable.
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug and to the mains cable. Con-
tact the Service or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you discon-
nect the appliance from the mains at all
poles. The isolation device must have a
contact opening width of minimum 3