MACHINE SET UP
1. Take machine out of storage position by lowering
onto all four wheels.
2. Adjust handle to comfortable position at waist level
by opening adjustment lever on left side of
machine and moving handle. Lock back into
position by closing adjustment lever.
3. Install cloth filter bag inside the main body by
pushing the rubber collar over the chute.
4. Unzip the cloth bag and place the paper bag
inside. Push the rubber gasket seal over the
chute. Zip cloth bag closed taking care not
to damage the paper bag and close lid.
5. Attach the detail tools to the top of the dust bag
cover by pressing the appropriate tool into the
6. Take the accessory wand and attach to the hose
and insert wand into the wand holster.
7. Strain relief.
NOTE: Attach strain relief/cord retainer to the
1. Make a loop in power cord approximately
12" from receptacle end.
2. Slide cord loop through slot in retainer arm.
Pull slack cord back through slot to secure.
Attach retainer to handle.
86309230 CV71/2 02/19/08