(1) Insulate between pipes.
• Insulate suction and discharge pipes separately.
• For rear, right, and bottom piping, overlap the connection
pipe heat insulation and indoor unit pipe heat insulation
and bind them with vinyl tape so that there is no gap.
• For left and left rear piping, butt the connection pipe heat
insulation and indoor unit pipe heat insulation together and
bind them with and vinyl tape so that there is no gap.
• For left and left rear piping, wrap the area which accommodates
the rear piping housing section with cloth tape.
• For left and left rear piping, bind the connection cable to
the top of the pipe with vinyl tape.
• For left and left rear piping,
bundle the piping and drain
hose together by wrapping
them with cloth tape over the
range within which they ¿ t into
the rear piping housing section.
(2) Temporarily fasten the
connection cable along the
connection pipe with vinyl
tape. (Wrap to about 1/3
the width of the tape from
the bottom of the pipe so
that water does not enter.)
(3) Fasten the connection pipe to the outside wall with a saddle, etc.
(4) Fill the gap between the outside wall pipe hole and the pipe
with sealer so that rain water and wind cannot blow in.
(5) Fasten the drain hose to the outside wall, etc.
Overlap the insulation
Bind the pipes together so
that there is no gap.
For connection from the left rear
Outside wall cap*
Indoor unit pipe
Check the following:
NO GOOD NO GOOD NO GOOD
9. FRONT PANEL REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
9.1. Intake grill removal
(1) Open the intake grille.
(2) Pull down the knob.
(3) Lift the intake grille upward, until the axle at the top of the
intake grille is removed.
9.2. Intake grill installation
(1) The ¿ xing axle of the intake grille is installed on the Panel.
(2) Lay down the intake grille.
9.3. Front panel removal
(1) Remove intake grille (Reference the intake grille removal.)
(2) Remove wire cover.
(3) Remove three screws.
Screws (3 position)
Screws (Wire cover)
Push the [ ] marks.
(4) The front panel is pulled to the front, raising the upper
surface, and a front panel is removed.
9.4. Front panel installation
(1) First, ¿ t the lower part of the front panel, and insert top
andbottom hooks. (3 top sides, 6 bottom sides, 2 center)
Top holes (3 position)
End in water
Wall hook bracket
Bottom hooks (6 position)
Latchs (2 position)
9/8/2010 9:56:18 AM
9/8/2010 9:56:18 AM