Alarm Triggered Mode
PA N I C
• After the system is armed, the sound of breaking glass or the opening of any doors or
the trunk (or hood)* will trigger the alarm.
• If the door(s) is kept open, the alarm will continue to sound for 10 minutes.
• If the battery is disconnected in the alarm mode, any attempt to reconnect the battery
will send the alarm into the triggered mode.
When the alarm is triggered, you will
observe the following:
• The horn sounds once per 1.5
seconds for one alarm duration (horn
duration is 30 seconds).
• The parking and head lights flash
once per 1.5 seconds for one alarm
• The status LED flashes twice per
second for one alarm duration.
• After one alarm duration the system
The entry delay time is functional only
when the Arming mode is set to "AUTO"
and the door is open.
Pressing the "UNLOCK" button of the
remote will cancel the alarm.
If the optional hood switch is installed.
© 2004 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.