Alarm Triggered Mode
• After the system is armed, opening of any doors or the tailgate will trigger the alarm.
• If the door(s) or the tailgate is kept open, the alarm will continue to sound for 10
• If the battery is disconnected in the alarm mode, any attempt to reconnect the battery
will send the alarm into the triggered mode.
When the alarm is triggered, you will
observe the following:
• The horn sounds once per 1.5
seconds for one alarm duration (horn
duration is 30 seconds).
• The parking and head lights flash
once per 1.5 seconds for one alarm
• The status LED flashes twice per
second for one alarm duration.
• After one alarm duration the system
NOTE: The entry delay time is functional
only when the Arming mode is
set to "AUTO" and the door is
Pressing the "UNLOCK" button of the
remote will cancel the alarm.
© 2006 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.