Remote Control Code Programming (Only vehicles without Power Door Locks)
How to Program Remote
PA N I C
© 2004 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
• For steps 2 through 12, each step must be completed within 5 seconds. For step 13,
within 10 seconds for each remote.
• Up to four remotes can be stored in memory.
• All remotes to be programmed must be on hand.
• A non programmed remote will work for this procedure.
• Turn the ignition key to the "OFF" position to complete the programming procedure.
Disarm the security system.
Turn the ignition key to the "ON" (II)
Press the "LOCK" or "UNLOCK" button
on the remote control transmitter.
Turn the ignition key to the "OFF" (0)
Turn the ignition key to the "ON" position.