7-6. ERROR DISPLAY
If you press the Start/Pause button in error condition, any error except
machine will change into the pause status.
In case of
error is not resolved within 4 min., the power will turn off automatically and the error only will blink.
But in the case of
, if the error is not resolved within 20 sec., and in case of all other errors, if the
, the power will not turn off.
• Not reached the water level(248) within 10 minutes
after water supplied or not reached to the preset
water level within 25 minutes.
• Not fully drained within 10 minutes.
• Water is overflowing (under 21.3kHz).
" is displayed, the drain pump operates
to drain the water automatically.
• The pressure sensor switch is out of order.
• In case of operating the reservation function or the
other function with door opened. Close the door,
then the error display is resolved.
• The door switch is out of order.
• The appliance is tilted.
• Laundry is gatherd to one side.
• The THERMISTOR is out of order.
will disappear and the