USING THE DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL
REMOVING THE FRONT PANEL
1. Press the release button (open) on
the front panel and pull of the front
2. Keep front panel into the case
INSTALLING THE FRONT PANEL
To install the front panel, insert the
panel into the housing and make
sure the panel is properly installed.
Otherwise, abnormality occurs on
the display or some keys will not
Precautions when handling
1. Do not drop the front panel.
2. Do not put pressure on the display
or control buttons when removing
or installing the front panel.
3. Do not touch the contacts on the
front panel or on the main unit body.
It may result in poor electrical contact.
4. If any dirt or foreign substances
adhered on the contacts, they can be
removed with a clean and dry cloth.
5. Do not expose the front panel to high
temperatures or direct sunlight in
6. Keep away any volatile agents (e.g.
benzene, thinner, or insecticides)
from touching the surface of the front
7. Do not attempt to disassemble the