(See Figure 6)
1. Place bottom half inside of top half, as shown.
2. Place one foot inside bottom half and lift top
half to meet bottom half.
3. Press halves tightly together while lifting top
to lock into place as shown.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE LOCKING THE TABS,
HOOKED EDGES ON BOTH HALVES MUST
OVERLAP TO FORM SEAL AS SHOWN IN IN-
TO FORM SEAL
ASSEMBLY CHECK: Squeeze sides of lower half
of container and check that there is no gap be-
tween upper and lower halves. If a gap appears,
unlock tabs to separate container halves and re-
peat instructions above.
(See Figure 7)
1. Install one container to left side first with
warning to the outside of unit. Install other
container to the right.
NOTE: Right container should always overlap left
container at center supports.
2. Close cover and lock latch handles over
center support tubes.
is properly installed. Container is subject
to wear and deterioration, check contain-
ers frequently, replace when cracked or
damaged. Use only a recommended re-
operate mower unless container