20. This appliance must be connected to a proper electrical outlet with the correct
21. Proper grounding must be ensured to reduce the risk of shock and fire. DO
NOT CUT OR REMOVE THE GROUNDING PLUG. If you do not have a
three-prong electric receptacle outlet in the wall, have a certified electrician
install the proper receptacle. The wall receptacle MUST be properly grounded.
22. Hydrogen gas may be produced if the water heater has not been used in
more than 2 weeks. This may be explosive under certain circumstances. If this
is the case turn on all the hot faucets and let the hot water run for a few min-
utes before using this appliance. This will let the trapped hydrogen escape.
Avoid accidents during this process by refraining from turning ON any electri-
cal appliances, smoking, lighting a match/lighter, and using flames.
23. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any servicing
unless specifically recommended in the user-repair instructions, which you
understand and have the skill to carry out.
Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend
that a certified technician perform the service.
24. To reduce the risk of electric shock or fire, do not use extension cords or
adapters to connect the unit to an electrical power source.
Risk of child entrapment. Before throwing away your old appliance, remove the door so
that children may not easily become trapped inside.
Thank you for purchasing our Haier
product. This easy-to-use manual
will guide you in getting the best
use of your washer.
Remember to record the model and
serial number. They are on a label
in back of the washer.
(Staple your receipt to your manual) You will need it to obtain warranty service.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
For Future Use
Date of purchase