Installing Quick Sink Adapter:
When installing the quick sink faucet adapter to the faucet, follow the steps
1. First, remove the aerator from your faucet nozzle and determine the size/type
of the faucet.
2. Once you determine the size/type of the faucet (Outside Threaded End or
Inside Threaded End), place the proper sized rubber washer into the silver
3. Attach the silver faucet connector to the faucet.
4. Attach the faucet connector to the water inlet hose and make sure that the
rubber washer is placed in between.
5. Attach the other end of the water inlet hose to the washer water inlet and
make sure that the rubber washer is placed in between.
Water inlet hose
Rear View of Washer