The machine will beep at the end of the cycle, indicating that the washing is
complete. The "Wash/Rinse/Spin" indicator lights will still be ON. The washer will
turn OFF automatically in approximately 10 minutes after the completion of the
Closing the Top Lid
For safety purposes, the top lid must always be closed during the wash process. If
you open the top lid while the wash cycle is in progress, you will observe the
• An alarm will sound.
• The tub will not spin while the lid is open.
• If the unit is in wash mode, it will stop running.
Simply close the top lid and press the start/pause button to resume the cycle.
Steps for the Wash Process
1. Turn the power ON by pressing the "ON" button.
2. Press "Program" to select the wash program. Refer to page 8 for the
3. Select the water level.
4. Add the detergent.
5. Add the wash load.
6. After the washing machine starts, you may change the program by turning
OFF the machine and then restarting to make the new selection.
Note: If the washer is turned ON without any water in the tub, it will start to spin
after a few minutes. The pulsator will not rotate unless the water is filled to
a selected level.
Note: Do not use the "Heavy" program for woolen clothing.
Normal Operating Sounds
The following sounds are normally heard during the operation of the washer:
• Tumbling sounds can be heard as heavy wet clothes in the washer are tossed
• Air rushing noise is the result of the washtub spinning at a very high RPM.
• Clicking sounds are caused by the wash and rinse cycles turning ON and OFF .