Selecting the Wash Cycle
• Press the "Program Select" button for your desired wash cycle. Choose between
• The total time includes the normal water inlet time and drain time. The total
washing time may be affected by the water inlet pressure and water level.
• The spin time is the time from the intermittent running to the finishing of the
• In the "Heavy" program, the first soak is approximately 20 minutes,
pre-wash is approximately 8 minutes. Clothes are soaked again for
approximately 5 minutes. The washing, rinsing and spinning will then be
completed. The wash time includes the pre-wash time.
• In the "Quick Wash" program select wash, rinse and spin are set automatically.
No procedure can be selected after setting.
Note: When you turn the power ON, the machine will set the standard wash
program to the wash/rinse/spin position.
Selecting the Water Level
• There are 4 water levels to chose from: Very Low, Low, Medium and High. Your
selection may depend on your wash load.
Note: Incoming hot water must not exceed 122˚F/50˚C.