• Select a suitable location for the washer on a hard even surface away from
direct sunlight and heat sources (e.g., radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking
• Any floor unevenness should be corrected with the leveling leg located on the
bottom right corner of the washer.
• The washer must be placed at room temperature. You must not place the
washer where the temperature is at or below freezing.
Storage in Cold Environments
• This appliance must be stored at room temperature.
• If you received this appliance when the outside temperature is below freezing,
do not operate until this appliance has warmed to room temperature.
• Do not install or operate this appliance in an area where room temperature is