115C and 117C
To open the case for fuse replacement:
1. Remove the test leads from the Meter
2. Remove the Meter from its holster.
3. Remove two screws from the case bottom.
4. Separate the case bottom from the case top.
5. Remove the fuse from its holder and replace it with an
11 A, 1000 V, FAST fuse having a minimum interrupt
rating of 17,000 A. Use only Fluke PN 803293.
6. To re-assemble the Meter, first attach the case bottom
to the case top, then install the two screws. Finally,
insert the Meter into its holster.
Wipe the case with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do
not use abrasives, isopropyl alcohol, or solvents to clean
the case or lens/window. Dirt or moisture in the terminals
can affect readings.