Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install washer.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
Remove Shipping Strap
1. Remove tape that covers the shipping strap. Pull to
completely remove the shipping strap with 2 cotter pins from
the inside of the washer.
A. Shipping tape
B. Shipping strap
2. Pull firmly to remove the end of shipping strap from the back
of the washer. The shipping strap plug must be completely
removed from the washer for the self-leveling legs to be
Save the shipping strap for later use.
Connect the Hoses
Proper connection of the drain hose protects your floors from
damage due to water leakage. Read and follow these
Connect the inlet hoses to the washer
1. The washer must be connected to the water faucets using
the new inlet hoses. Do not use old hoses. Insert new flat
washers (supplied) into each end of the inlet hoses. Firmly
seat the washers in the couplings.
2. Attach hose to bottom inlet valve opening first.
A. Cold water inlet valve
B. Hot water inlet valve
3. Attach second hose to top inlet. Tighten couplings by hand;
then use pliers to make an additional two-thirds turn.
NOTE: Inlet valve threads are plastic. Do not strip or cross-