Digital video baby monitor with wi-fi internet viewing (73 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola Blink1
USER’S GUIDE Model: BLINK1-R, BLINK1-S BLINK1-W, BLINK1-B Wi-Fi ® Video Baby Monitor Camera The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice. INK1_USA_V3_2013_04_18.indd 1 18/4/13 2:08 PM...
Welcome... Overview of your Camera to your new Motorola Baby Monitor Camera! Thank you for purchasing the BLINK1 Wi-Fi ® Video Baby Monitor Camera. Now you can see and hear your baby sleep in its room or you can monitor your older children in their playroom.
Table of Contents 1. Safety Instructions WARNING: 1. Safety Instructions ................5 2. System Requirements ..............7 STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and 3. Getting started - Connecting Devices ........... 8 adapter cord more than 3 feet from the crib and 3.1 Setup ..................
2. System Requirements • Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling. Web Portal • This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. • Windows ® system XP SP3 or above •...
3. Getting started - Connecting Devices 3.2 User Account and Camera Setup: Working with devices for Android ™ How does it work? • Download and install the application “Monitor Everywhere” from the Google Play ™ Store. Note: If you can’t find the application, then use your device browser to go to www.monitoreverywhere.com for advice on how to install.
• Tap NEXT STEP. • Follow the on screen checklist to ensure that your camera is power connected and tap NEXT. • Select the camera from the list. If you cannot find the camera ID on the list, please reset the camera with the following procedure: 1.
3.3 User Account and Camera Setup: • Once your camera is installed, you can rename it. Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® • Tap DONE. • Install the application “Monitor Everywhere” from the • Tap START MONITOR to show the camera view. App Store .
• On your iPhone ® or iPad ® , under Settings select Wi-Fi, then Tap Continue (picture S3). • select the camera from the network list and wait until it is connected (pictures S5, 6). • Switch on the camera (see 5. Procedure for resetting the Camera) and follow the on-screen instructions.
• Tap Configure Camera to Wi-Fi (pictures S7,8). • Press the iPhone ® or iPad ® HOME button and run the “Monitor Everywhere” application again. • Enter ‘Wi-Fi’ password for camera (picture S9), then press Next. • Tap Create Account and enter a user name, a password and an e-mail address (pictures S12, 13).
4. Camera 4.1 Connecting the Camera to Power • Insert the small end of the Power Adapter into the Power Adapter Connector and plug the Power Adapter into a suitable power socket. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to ON, the green Power LED will light up.
• • Temperature: Play Lullaby: • • The current room temperature will always be displayed. Tap the icon to show the Play Lullaby menu. • • Tap LOGOUT to leave the account. • Select one of the five songs to play the lullaby. •...
4.4 Camera Functions: Camera Settings: Working with devices for Android ™ Change Name, Adjust Camera Volume, Adjust Camera • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. • Brightness, Adjust Sound Sensitivity (Level 1(Low): a loud • • • Enter the User Name and Password and then tap Login, •...
4.5 Adding another Camera: Photo/Video: Working with devices for Android ™ Take a photo or record a video. Tap the icon to start the camera function. • To add another camera, please follow the screen number sequence: Tap the photo icon to activate the camera function. Tap the video icon to activate the video function.
• If requested, enter your network password (picture A5). • Please be patient, it may take a few minutes until your camera is added to your account (picture A6). • Once the camera has been added, the camera view will be automatically displayed.
• • • • • • • • • • 4.6 Camera Functions: • • Lullaby: • Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® • Tap the icon to show the Lullaby menu. Turn music ON and • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. select one of the five songs.
4.7 Adding another Camera: Tap Cameras to return to the Camera list. Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® Tap on to add another camera to the list. Follow the same steps as under 3.3 User Account and • Tap on Edit: Camera Setup, Working with iPhone ®...
6. Help Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: registered with us. Tap Create Noise interference “Email ID is not Account to create an account to To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure that there is registered”.
® Viewing When I am in “remote When you are accessing your General What are the On PC and Mac , we recommend to use Google Camera mode”, the video camera via a network different supported browsers Chrome. However the following stops after 5 minutes.
Connectivity I am not able to Please check if the camera is I am not able to find This is a known issue for some Issues access my camera. within Wi-Fi range. If the LED the iOS application in users using iOS version 6.0.1. on your camera is slow blinking, the App Store Please use the following link on...
Features What does the When your network speed is low, General I am not able to You need to be on Internet ® message the PAN and TILT is disabled. access my cameras Explorer version 8.0 or above. ® “PAN TILT disabled You can see the message on on Internet Explorer Please upgrade your browser.
- Type “ Monitor Everywhere” to four users can view your - The results will have Monitor camera at the same time and Everywhere APP by Binatone a remote user is not allowed. - select to install it Remote users trying to access...
7. General Information What will BINATONE do? BINATONE or its authorized distributor at its option and within If your product is not working properly..a commercially reasonable time, will at no charge repair or 1. Read this User’s Guide. replace any Products or Accessories that do not conform to this Warranty.
Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other Products covered Length of Coverage acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are Consumer Products One (1) year from the date of excluded from coverage.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different BINATONE or representations made by any agent, employee from that to which the receiver is connected. or staff of BINATONE, that may have been made in connection with the said purchase. •...
To ensure safety of users, the FCC has established criteria Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Industrie Canada for the amount of radio frequency energy that can be safely applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. absorbed by a user or bystander according to the intended L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) usage of the product.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Mac, Mac OS, iPhone, iPad and Safari are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the...