USER’S GUIDE Model: BLINK1 Wi-Fi® Video Baby Monitor Camera The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice. BLINK1_EU_A6_v9_2012_12_24.indd 1 24/12/2012 11:19 AM...
Notebook, as well as devices for Android™ or iPhone®/iPad®. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Table of Contents 1. Safety Instructions WARNING: 1. Safety Instructions ................5 2. System Requirements ..............7 STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the adapter 3. Getting started - Connecting Devices ........... 8 cord out of the baby’s reach. 3.1 Procedure for resetting the Camera: ........8 NEVER place the Wi-Fi®...
2. System Requirements • Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling. Web Portal • This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. • Windows® system XP SP3 or above •...
3. Getting started - Connecting Devices 3.2 User Account and Camera Setup: Working with devices for Android™ Connect the Camera to the power adapter and plug it into a • Download and install the application “Monitor Everywhere” suitable mains power socket. The Camera must be within range from the Google Play™...
• Tap NEXT STEP. • Follow the on screen checklist to ensure that your camera is power connected and tap NEXT. • Select the camera from the list. If you cannot find the camera ID on the list, please reset the camera with the following procedure: 1.
3.3 User Account and Camera Setup: • Once your camera is installed, you can rename it. Working with iPhone®/iPad® • Tap DONE. • Install the application “Monitor Everywhere” from the • Tap START MONITOR to show the camera view. App Store .
Tap Continue (picture S3). • • On your iPhone® or iPad®, under Settings select Wi-Fi, then select the camera from the network list and wait until it is • Switch on the camera (see 3.1 Procedure for resetting the connected (pictures S5, 6). Camera) and follow the on-screen instruction.
• Enter ‘Wi-Fi’ password for camera (picture S9), then press • Press the iPhone® or iPad® HOME button and run the Next. “Monitor Everywhere” application again. • Tap Create Account and enter a user name, a password and an e-mail address (pictures S12, 13). •...
4. Camera 4.1 Connecting the Camera to Power • Insert the small end of the Power Adapter into the Power Adapter Connector and plug the Power Adapter into a suitable mains socket. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to ON, the green Power LED will light up.
• • Temperature: Play Lullaby: • • The current room temperature will always be displayed in Tap the icon to reveal the Play Lullaby menu. • the lower left corner. • Select one of the five songs to play the lullaby. •...
• Follow the on-screen checklist to ensure that your camera is 4.5 Camera Functions: power connected. Tap NEXT. Working with devices for Android™ • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. • Enter the User Name and Password and then tap Login, if you have already created an Account (see 3.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Notifications: • • Pan and Tilt Function: • Turn ON/OFF the notification function for Sound and • Press the up and down button to tilt and the left and right Temperature Alert.
• If requested, enter your network password (picture A5). • Please be patient, it may take a few minutes until your Baby’s Room camera is added to your account (picture A6). Sam’s Room • Once the camera has been added, the camera view will be Lucy’s Room automatically displayed.
• • • • • • • • • • • • 4.7 Camera Functions: • Lullaby: • Working with iPhone®/iPad® • • Tap the icon to reveal the Lullaby menu. Turn music ON and • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. select one of the five songs.
4.8 Adding another Camera: • Tap on Edit: Working with iPhone®/iPad® • Tap Remove to take a camera off the list. Follow the same steps as under 3.3 User Account and Camera • Tap Rename to give a camera a new name. Setup, Working with iPhone®/iPad®.
Problem Solution My Phone application displays 1. Check the Wi-Fi network strength. Description / Error the following message: 2. Check if you are connected to “Unable to connect to BMS internet by starting the phone server”. browser and going to a website I am unable to login even after Please check your user name and like www.google.com.
What is the significance of LED A blinking LED indicates the following Even though I am accessing Please check your wireless router blinking? status: my camera from the same settings. In routers like Buffalo there Fast blinking: Your camera is in setup Wi-Fi network, I still find my is an option called Wireless Isolation.
Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Explorer. What should I do ? Explorer related issues. Warranty (“Warranty”) https://monitoreverywhere.com/BMS/ troubleshoot.jsp?nojavaie Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manu- https://monitoreverywhere.com/BMS/ factured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD troubleshoot.jsp?javadisabledie (“BINATONE”). I am having problems to access...
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL consumer, whichever is longer. MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR...
Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are card showing the serial number of the Product; (d) a written excluded from coverage.
DISPOSAL OF THE DEVICE (ENVIRONMENT) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not throw this product into the normal household garbage but bring the product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user guide and/or box indicate this.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Mac, Mac OS, iPhone, iPad and Safari are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.