USER’S GUIDE Model: BLINK1 Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor Camera ® The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice. INK1_UK_V3_2013_02_28.indd 1 28/2/13 2:06 PM...
™ Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Table of Contents 1. Safety Instructions WARNING: 1. Safety Instructions ................5 2. System Requirements ..............7 STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the adapter 3. Getting started - Connecting Devices ........... 8 cord out of the baby’s reach. 3.1 Setup ..................8 NEVER place the Wi-Fi ®...
2. System Requirements • Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling. Web Portal • This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. • Windows ® system XP SP3 or above •...
3. Getting started - Connecting Devices 3.2 User Account and Camera Setup: Working with devices for Android ™ How does it work? • Download and install the application “Monitor Everywhere” from the Google Play Store. Note: If you can’t find the ™...
• Tap NEXT STEP. • Follow the on screen checklist to ensure that your camera is power connected and tap NEXT. • Select the camera from the list. If you cannot find the camera ID on the list, please reset the camera with the following procedure: 1.
3.3 User Account and Camera Setup: • Once your camera is installed, you can rename it. Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® • Tap DONE. • Install the application “Monitor Everywhere” from the • Tap START MONITOR to show the camera view. App Store .
• On your iPhone ® or iPad ® , under Settings select Wi-Fi, then Tap Continue (picture S3). • select the camera from the network list and wait until it is • Switch on the camera (see 5. Procedure for resetting the connected (pictures S5, 6).
• Tap Configure Camera to Wi-Fi (pictures S7,8). • Press the iPhone ® or iPad ® HOME button and run the “Monitor Everywhere” application again. • Enter ‘Wi-Fi’ password for camera (picture S9), then press Next. • Tap Create Account and enter a user name, a password and an e-mail address (pictures S12, 13).
4. Camera 4.1 Connecting the Camera to Power • Insert the small end of the Power Adapter into the Power Adapter Connector and plug the Power Adapter into a suitable power socket. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to ON, the green Power LED will light up.
• • Temperature: Play Lullaby: • The display will always show the current room temperature. • Tap the icon to show the Play Lullaby menu. • • Tap LOGOUT to leave the account. Select one of the five songs to play the lullaby. •...
4.4 Camera Functions: Camera Settings: Working with devices for Android ™ Change Name, Adjust Camera Volume, Adjust Camera • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. • • Brightness, Adjust Sound Sensitivity (Level 1(Low): a loud • • • Enter the User Name and Password and then tap Login, noise is required.
4.5 Adding another Camera: Photo/Video: Working with devices for Android ™ Take a photo or record a video. Tap the icon to start the camera function. • To add another camera, please follow the screen number sequence: Tap the photo icon to activate the camera function. Tap the video icon to activate the video function.
• If requested, enter your network password (picture A5). • Please be patient, it may take a few minutes until your camera is added to your account (picture A6). • Once the camera has been added, the camera view will be automatically displayed.
• • • • • • • • • • 4.6 Camera Functions: • • Lullaby: • Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® • Tap the icon to show the Lullaby menu. Turn music ON and • Run the “Monitor Everywhere” application. select one of the five songs.
4.7 Adding another Camera: Tap Cameras to return to the Camera list. Working with iPhone /iPad ® ® Tap on to add another camera to the list. Follow the same steps as under 3.3 User Account and • Tap on Edit: Camera Setup, Working with iPhone ®...
6. Help Account I am unable to 1. The e-mail might have been receive a new sent to your Junk Mail Folder. Noise interference password although Please check your Junk Mail To avoid background noise or echoes, ensure, that there is enough I have used the Folder.
Connectivity My Phone application 1. Check the Wi-Fi network General What is the A blinking LED indicates the fol- lowing status: Issues displays the following strength. significance of LED Fast blinking: Your camera is in message: 2. Check if you are connected blinking? setup mode.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless General I do not hear the You can tap on the speaker icon Issues accessing my camera router settings. In routers like sound when I am in the video stream screen to from the same Wi-Fi Buffalo there is an option called accessing a remote...
General I am having problems The following links take you to General How do I find When you are viewing your to access my the troubleshooting guide for information which camera, you can tap on the cameras from Google Google Chrome ™...
‘camera busy’ notification. Warranty (“Warranty”) 2. If you are accessing in Remote mode (from an Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manu- outside network different factured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD from where you have your (“BINATONE”).
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. General Information General Information BLINK1_UK_V3_2013_02_28.indd 42-43...
Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products or Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Motorola Accessories at your expense and risk, to a BINATONE Authorised branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral Repair Centre.
Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Power Adapter: By Keen Ocean Industrial Ltd. Type of equipment: Wi-Fi Baby Monitor (Wireless Camera) Model Name: BLINK1,BLINK1-W, BLINK1-B Input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.15 A Country of Origin: China Output...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Mac, Mac OS, iPhone, iPad and Safari are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered...