Over-the-cot wi-fi monitor and sleep companion (57 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola BLISS54
User’s Guide 4.3" Video Baby Monitor Model: BLISS54, BLISS54-2, BLISS54-3, BLISS54-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit UP / VOLUME+ + Display (LCD screen) a) Press to increase speaker volume in Battery status, Power, Sound level, camera viewing mode. Pairing indicators b) When in a menu, press to scroll up. a) Lights up in blue when the Parent c) When in remote scan mode, press to Unit’s battery is being charged.
Parent Unit display icons Signal Strength Camera Power Mode - AC or Battery Camera Patrol Mode Only available if more than one camera is linked Camera Identification Number Speaker on / off Icon is on screen if a lullaby playing Lullabies menu / mode Icon is on screen if Zoom is set to x2 Zoom menu / mode...
Overview of Your Baby Unit (Camera) Camera Lens Pair button Microphone Press and hold to pair with the Power indicator Parent Unit. Lights up in blue when the Baby Unit Power Adapter Socket is switched on and linked to the Temperature Sensor Parent Unit.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Power up the Baby Unit................10 Charge the Parent Unit ................11 3. Using the Baby Monitor................12 Setting Up ....................12 Power On or Off the Baby Unit ..............12 Power On or Off the Parent Unit...............12 Night Vision Mode..................13 4.
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: • Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the underside of the stand.
• Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. • Connect the power adapters to easily accessible electrical outlets. CAUTION The Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which is not a user-accessible item. If you think the battery needs replacing, please contact the helpline.
2. Getting Started Power up the Baby Unit • Place the Baby unit near an electrical outlet in the room where you’re going to be monitoring your baby most of the time. It should also be at least 3 feet away from your baby. Plug the micro-USB plug of power adapter into the Baby unit, connect •...
Charge the Parent Unit The Parent Unit comes witha built-in Li-ion battery (3.8V, 2000mAh). • Plug the micro-USB plug of power adapter(DC5V/1000mA) into the Parent unit, connect the other end to a suitable electrical outlet. • Leave to charge for 16 hours. TIP: The first time you use the Parent unit, or if you haven’t used it for a long time, it’ll take 16 hours to fully charge.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision. Setting Up • Make sure that the Baby Unit and Parent Unit are both switched on. •...
Night Vision Mode The Baby Unit has high-intensity infrared LEDs for picking up clear images in the dark. When the built-in light sensor on the side of the Baby Unit detects a low level of ambient light, the LEDs will automatically activate and the screen on the Parent Unit will display in black and white.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Adjust Speaker Volume The Parent Unit has 8 volume levels + off. To adjust volume, press the + UP or - DOWN button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. Set the Screen Brightness The Parent Unit has 8 brightness levels.
4.3.2 Set alarm You can use the Parent Unit to set an alarm as a reminder. If an alarm time is selected, the Parent Unit will beep at the end of the selected 2, 4 or 6 hour period. The alarm will sound for about 1 minute when the time is reached, or can be stopped by pressing any button.
4.3.5 Set temperature format The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the Parent Unit LCD screen. You can switch temperature format between Centigrade and Fahrenheit as follows: 1.
4.3.8 View camera If you have more than one camera paired with the Parent Unit, to select the transmission image from a specific camera, proceed as follows: 1. Press the M MENU button when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode.
5. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product’s life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the Product, User’s Guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean your Baby Monitor with a slightly damp or anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the Warranty.
7. Troubleshooting Power Indicator on the Parent Unit does not come on • Check whether the Parent Unit is powered on. • Check whether the battery is charged. • Recharge the Parent Unit by connecting it to the power supply. The Parent Unit beeps repeatedly •...
The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise • The Parent Unit and the Baby Unit are too close to each other. Make sure the Parent Unit and Baby Unit are at least 3 feet away from each other. • The speaker volume of the Parent Unit may be set too high. Decrease the volume of the Parent Unit.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
9. Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 - 2.483 GHz Image sensor Color CMOS 1M Pixels IR LED 8 pcs S005BNU0500100 （TEN PAO ） Power Adapter Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 150mA; Output: DC5V 1000mA WARNING Use only the supplied power adapter. Technical Specifications...
Parent Unit Frequency 2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz 4.3" diagonal TFT LCD Display Display colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Operating Temperature Arange 0 °C ~ +50 °C Power Adapter S005BNU0500100 （TEN PAO ） Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz 150mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.