USER’S GUIDE MBP41, MBP41/2, MBP41/3, MBP41/4 BABY MONITOR USER’S GUIDE The features described in user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of the Parent Unit 9. Talk Key 1. Display (LCD screen) Press and hold to 2. Up Key Normal Mode: Tilt Up 10. Power Menu Mode: Up BLUE when mains adapter 3. Down Key power on. Normal Mode: Tilt Down RED when battery low.
Parent unit menu icons (cont’d) Volume Level Control (8 Levels) & Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, OFF) Cam Control (scan, view, add, del) Overview of Your Baby Unit 1. Photo Sensor 6.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ................. 6 2. Getting Started ................8 Baby Unit Power Supply..............8 Parent Unit Battery Installation ............8 Parent Unit Power Supply ..............9 Registration (Pairing)..............11 3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up ..................12 Pan and Tilt ..................1 Night Vision Mode ................12 Talk Mode..................12 Video ON/OFF................12...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and adapter cord more than 1 meter from the cot and out of the baby's reach. NEVER place camera or cords within the cot. Secure the cord more than 1 meter away from the baby's reach. Never use extension cords with AC Adapters.
• Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to actual use. • Do not use the baby monitor in moist places or close to water. • Do not install the baby monitor in extreme cold or heat, or in direct sunlight, or close to a heat sources.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby(camera) and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC / 1000mA). 2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power LED will light up in blue.
Small cross head or Flat end screw driver 2. Replace the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a Small cross head or Flat end screw drivers. Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended.
4. If there is no connection or you are out of range, the video display No Signal will go off and the words will be shown on the LCD display, and the unit will beep every 5 seconds. Move the parent unit closer to the baby unit until the link is re-established.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby monitor camera is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button and the first menu option will appear. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 1 ~ 8.
Camera Control 4.5.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, del/add/view/scan and the menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
4.5.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the first menu option will appear. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, del/add/view/scan and the menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the MBP41, MBP41/2, MBP41/3, MBP41/4 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF key on the parent unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your parent unit • Your baby and parent units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 meters between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback. •...
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY, OR...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or...
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
Technical Specifications Baby unit (Model: MBP41BU) Frequency 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz Image sensor colour CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: 5E-AD 059100-B; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 300mA; Output: 5.9V, 1000mA Adapter: BLJ5W059100P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Parent unit (Model: MBP41PU) Frequency 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz Display 2.8" diagonal TFT LCD Display colors 16.7M colour LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: 5E-AD 060050-B; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 300mA; Output: 6.0V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
1 Apsley Way London NW2 7HF,United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Type of equipment: Digital Baby Monitor Model Name: MBP41, MBP41 Twin, MBP41 Triple, MBP41 Quad MBP41/2, MBP41/3, MBP41/4 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...