INSTALLING CUTTING ATTACHMENTS OR ADD-ONS
NOTE: Place the unit on the ground or on a work bench
to make accessory installation or removal easier.
1. Turn knob counterclockwise to loosen (Fig. 10).
2. While rmly holding the attachment, push it straight into
coupler (Fig. 10).
NOTE: Aligning the release button with receiving hole
will help installation (Fig. 10).
Line up parts
3. Turn the knob clockwise to tighten (Fig. 11). Unit is
ready to use.
4. For edging (when using the string trimmer head cut -
ting attachment) lock the release button of the cut -
ting attachment into the 90° edging hole (Fig. 11), so
that the engine remains in the upright position while
NOTE: Lock the release button in the receiving hole and
securely tighten the knob before operating this unit.
NOTE: Attachments are to be used in the receiving hole
only. Using the wrong hole could lead to personal injury
or damage to the unit.
NOTE: Always install the attachment so that the engine
is upright (propane tank on bottom) when unit is oper -
ated. A secondary receiving hole is provided for use of a
trimmer being used for edging only. No other accessory
should be used in this secondary hole (90° edging hole)
( Fig. 11).
REMOVING CUTTING ATTACHMENTS OR ADD-ONS
1. Turn the knob counterclockwise to loosen (Fig. 12).
2. Press and hold the release button (Fig. 12).
3. While rmly holding the upper shaft housing, pull
the cutting attachment or add-on straight out of the
coupler (Fig. 12).
TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY AND
DAMAGE TO THE UNIT, SHUT OFF
THE UNIT BEFORE REMOVING OR
INSTALLING ATTACHMENTS OR
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2008-2009