• Place the unit in the room the desired room.
The exhaust hose must be connected and properly installed to coo[ or dehumidify the
room properly. See the INSTALLATION
instructions on page 9-10 of this USE AND CARE
• Use the MODE button on the remote to set the unit function to Auto. The set temperature
does not appear on the display and cannot be adjusted in Auto Mode.
• Once in auto mode the unit will automatically select the mode based on current room
AUTO MODE SETTINGS
_" .... ' "_" . _......
. _"_._.' ._ .,: .......
NOTE: If room temperature
is 68°F - 73°F and the mode was previously
set to Fan before
to Auto, it will default
to Fan mode. When room temperature
is 74°!: - 78°F, it will
default to Dry mode.
in cooling mode, set desired temperature
by pressing the up and down arrow but-
tons on the unit control panel or - and -I- buttons on the remote. Cooling temperature
be set from 61°F to B6°F.
• Adjust the fan speed from Low, Med, High and Auto by pressing the FAN button on the
• Press SLEEPbutton on the remote control to activate this function. Sleep will only operate
in cooling mode.
• When Sleep is activated, the set temperature will automatically increase 2°F after I hour.
After another hour, the set temperature will increase another 2°F for a total increase of
• To cancel Sleep, press the SLEEPbutton on the remote or MODE button on the unit con-
trol panel or remote.
NOTE: The displayed set temperature on unit control panel and remote will remain at its
initial set position while Sleep function is enabled