and/or Oven Lights
Be sure the range is unplugged and all parts are COOL before
replacing the surface or oven lights. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection
against possible broken glass.
To Change the Cooktop Light
For models with 2 Phillips® Head screws that secure the light cover, follow
1. Turn power off at the main source or unplug the range.
2. Remove Phillips® Head screws (2) that secure the light cover and then lift the
light cover off.
3. Remove bulb by rolling back and up. Install the new bulb by sliding down and
rolling forward into place.
4. Re-install light cover and secure with Phillips® Head screws (2).
To Change the Oven Light
On some models, the oven light automatically turns on when the door is opened.
Some models have a switch located on the control panel to turn on the light. The
oven light is located at the rear of the oven and is covered with a glass shield held
by a wire holder. The glass shield must be in place whenever the oven is in use.
To replace the oven light:
1. Turn electrical power off at the main source or unplug the range.
2. Press wire holder to one side to release the glass shield.
3. Replace bulb with a new 40 watt appliance bulb.
4. Replace glass shield over bulb and snap wire holder into place.
5. Turn power back on again at the main source (or plug the range back in).
6. The clock(if equipped) will then need to be reset. To reset, see Setting the
Clock and Minute Timer in this Owner's Guide.